c section Vs exercising

I had a c section, since then I didn t exercise. It s been 4 months now, I used to walk from time to time but yesterday when I tried jogging I felt some thing in the area of the incesion. It s not painful but it s boddering me. Is it because I m starting creating new mascules instead of the damaged ones?does anyone had c section and regained her old shape?

Imane1215

Asked by Imane1215 at 9:02 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Health

• I'd ask your doctor. I've had 2 c-sections and returned to exercise and walking after about 4 weeks and never felt pain or anything down in that area/
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:04 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I would also check with Dr. I have had 3 c-sections and it took almost a year after my first one for the "tenderness" to go away on the incision. If i had to make an educated guess you could be stretching the muscles you haven't used in a while or the scar tissue. you should be safe to resume exercising by now but if your that concerned as your Ob. GL to ya
    fbic72

Answer by fbic72 at 11:30 AM on May. 5, 2010

• side note: the 2nd and 3rd c sections it didn't take as long for the incision/scar to feel normal..just my first one. If one of my kids step on my incision to this day it will still create pain.. they are 8,5,and 2
    fbic72

Answer by fbic72 at 11:32 AM on May. 5, 2010