Is Pampered Chef overpriced?

Simply that - is it??? Looks fun.

augsmom

Asked by augsmom at 9:08 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• It's really nice stuff that you will likely use for a loooong time. It's expensive up front, but if you break down the cost of it over how many times you'll use it, you come out pretty well. I buy it from yard sales or Goodwill whenever I see it. Every once in a while I'll get it from a consultant. I've had a pizza stone and baking dish for over 6 years now and they're still awesome.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 9:10 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I think they're really middle-of-the-road on quality. You can buy better at a good kitchen store, for about the same price.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:38 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I think so! I've only bought that stuff once, for that exact reason. I see no reason why I shouldn't just go to WalMart or Target and get the same thing for half the price... Hell, I get a double discount at Macy's so I can usually even get the stuff cheaper there!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:27 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Well the reps have to get paid somehow right?

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:46 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I do not think so, I have a lot of their products and it is well worth the money!! I would rather purchase PS instead of that cheap crap from Wal mart that never seems to last.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:19 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Target carries OXO and Pyrex. Why would I bother with PC?
    Anonymous