Can I advertise babysitting services on here?

I would like to offer me to babysit for you.

augsmom

Asked by augsmom at 9:10 AM on May. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think you can in a group,,, this is people all over the world,, so it might be hard to find someone in your area,, I would try Craig's list!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:34 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Hi augsmom,

CafeMom can be a great place to advertise your business, and we appreciate your interest!

We ask that moms who advertise their business post in the following areas on CafeMom:

* You can talk about your business on your profile page.
    * You can add a Journal post, just make sure that journal post is flagged for the Marketplace. There's a check box on the page where you write your post.
    * You can also post about your business in groups that allow advertising -- be sure to check the Group guidelines and/or check with the Group Owner prior to posting.
    * You can send messages to moms who specifically ask for information about your business, but please don't randomly message moms throughout the site.

Please let us know if you have any other questions about how to advertise your business on CafeMom.

Cafe Amber
    Cafe Amber

Answer by Cafe Amber at 7:15 AM on May. 6, 2010