Question for anyone with a smart phone

Do you use the real internet on it on a regular basis? Is it really just like on a comp?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a motorola Cliq.I browse Cafemom on it,facebook and other sites.even use google search.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:30 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I have an iPhone... Actually on it right now! It's just like on te comp but much smaller and it takes a couple extra seconds to load the pages but I love it!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:31 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I use the internet on my iPhone surprisingly often, considering the tiny screen.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:39 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I use the internet on my iPhone too. I just got it last weekend and I use it all the time. Just yesterday I stopped at the market to see what meat was on sale for dinner... I saw that chicken tenders were on sale, but I don't have a recipe for them so I went on allrecipes.com and looked one up so that I could make sure I had all the ingredients that I needed. I think it's totally worth it just for that!!!

I got a refurbished 8G, I have heard that the newer ones move faster than mine does. As it is, mine loads web pages pretty slow, but not so much that I get frustrated.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:40 AM on May. 5, 2010