Tinky Winky

My husband is not that well "equipped". I don't find sex that enjoyable. I wish we would have done it before we got married, and it probably wouldn't have happened. What should I do? I feel nothing when we have sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• oh that sucks.... They do however make penis extentions if he is interested in that! My husband is well equipped and I enjoy sex very much but we do however bring in TOYS which is always fun, they also work great for a quicky! :) Try bring in a little viberator in and that way you will at least have an "O"... gl to ya!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I understand that size is important but to say you wish you knew so that you wouldn't have married him is kinda (REALLY) shallow and heartless and you deserve it for being so cruel.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 9:55 AM on May. 5, 2010

• As for what to do. Masturbate. Get a vibrator. You won't hurt its feelings and you can find one that's big enough for you.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 9:56 AM on May. 5, 2010

• the size shouldnt matter. he needs to learn how to take care of you first manually or orally. I agree with using toys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Whatever you do do not tell him he has a little one that would be like kicking him in the balls.

I once dated a guy who was a big guy as far as body frame wise but when we would have sex omg it would be great but believe it or not I would have an orgasm everytime and he was like 4 to 5 inches...then again us woman are only 3 to 4 inches deep so go figure...Just try to stay on top of him and do what makes you feel good just as long as he can keep up with the erection hey there you go you will have an O in no time just don't focus too much on the negative it seems like you go at it with a bad attitude and that is what you get out ot it. So next time relax close your eyes if that helps and enjoy your dh now if there is no love there then that is a different situation and story GL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Oh no.
    My best friend divorced her first husband for that very reason.
    He had no kind of package and certainly didn't know how to use it.
    If you love him enough to work with what he's got..it may be worth it if hes willing.
    Get some sex books and the two of you experiment and find ways to fulfill your needs as well as his.
    Its not his fault that he was ill equipped.
    But if he doesnt want to learn how to use it..then thats his fault.
    Good Luck!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Teach him good oral technique. Believe me, if he gets really good at that, you won't care about the size of his rowboat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 5, 2010

• omg i would be so disappointed! I have to say the thought of divorce would cross my mind too..maybe you could get him some extenders of something..as far as the oral etc not everyone can get off that way!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Really?? I can't even believe some of these posts!

"Hey babe, your a great man and I loved you enough to marry you and spend my life with you, but that penis of yours is just too small, so heres the divorce papers!"

Jeeze! Its like those men you see with their trophy wives who are only good when in a bikini, I really honestly didn't know there were ladies like this too! TEACH HIM HOW TO DO IT!
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 12:21 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Teach him what does it for you and learn together how to rock your world...
    Anonymous