Would you call him out?

I flat out let my kid's father off the hook for child support. He can't even support himself (he finds women for that). BUT NOW, I just found out from someone in his family that next Tuesday, he will be purchasing a $2800 motor cycle with cash money. Now what the f*ck... Meanwhile, yesterday I found out it's going to cost me over a thousand dollars to fix my AC at my house. Lovely.

Should I b*tch him out even thoughI think his girlfriend might be paying for it? He already drives a Lincoln LS that he pays over $300 a month for... uggghhhhhh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That is so messed up I would let him know that too why should he have it easy in life bc he chooses to be a deadbeat dad and have stupid woman falling for him and buying him stuff that is their stupid fault to be with someone like that I mean if they want him he comes with baggage even though his kids are not with him he still has an obligation to them. Oh hell no I would take him for everything that he has (or little that he has) he needs to help you pay for this AC to get fixed bc the kids need it too don't be so easy I wish you were my dh's ex I promise we would all get along...I don't get it some woman are willing to let the guy not pay cs and there are woman who are money hungry vultures but in your case do what you have to do don't let him off that easy tell him u changed ur mind.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Why are you letting him off the hook for child support?!?!?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:02 AM on May. 5, 2010

• exactly i would give a damn who was paying for the car or the bike, his girlfriend would be paying me child support too if she wanted to keep him out of jail. i think you made a bad move if he has a car then he can support his child!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:06 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Who cares if he can't support himself. He needs to be supporting his kids.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 10:06 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Well because he pays a lot of child support for other kids, and because i'm married, with two incomes and he doesn't see our daughter anyway. He's one of those that if I tried to get something from him, he'd quit his job and go to jail before paying me a dime. He stays in contact with me pretty regular to check on dd and we're on "friendly" enough terms, I guess. I just think if he has extra money, some of that could come my way especially when AC is a must.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on May. 5, 2010