Baby Shower...

My SIL is pregnant and is due in August. She lives in GA with her mom and that is it as far as family goes. Her grandparents, brother, Niece, Aunt and Uncle live in FL. I was just wondering what I should do for her baby shower? Should I just send her things in the mail or wait to see her when the baby comes, what would be the best. I wanted to have her mom bring her here and surprize her with all her family and gifts for the baby, but I don't think she is going to make that trip. Her mother will be here this weekend for Mothers Day and I don't know when I will see her again before the baby comes. I was going to load her up with things but I havn't really started buying for the baby. I have things for my SIL while she is pregnant but nothing for the baby yet.I will ask my MIL when she gets here this weekned but just wondering what others have done for baby showers for inlaws who live in another state. Thanks!

Savymom25

Asked by Savymom25 at 10:15 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My sister lives in AZ and we all live in Michigan, so we sent her things when she was pregnant.
    She didn't have a baby shower, because she only had her husband's parents down there. So we loaded up a few boxes and shipped it her way.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:02 AM on May. 5, 2010

• My Best Friend (who is my sister as far as we're concerned) lives in OK, and i'm in CA. This is her second pregnancy and just like with her first, I just mail stuff to her. You don't have to send it all at once. Send some now, some later....either way i'm sure she'll appreciate it.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 11:07 AM on May. 5, 2010

• ; ) Thanks.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 11:07 AM on May. 5, 2010