I'm just having a hard time right now. I'm fixing to go through a divorce b/c things aren't working out b/w us at all.

I just want somebody to talk to thats going through this right now.

lsims1977

Asked by lsims1977 at 11:15 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I went thru a divorce about 5 yrs ago. It is such a hard time. All divorces are different because every situation is different but the pain is similar. To me divorce was like a death. Death of all our past memories, death of the realtionship, the home the future we had planned. I had to find myself again. It was hard but I feel much better now! like a new whole person. Msg me if you need someone to talk to.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:35 AM on May. 5, 2010

• i was getting ready to go thru a divorce but my dh and i are working things out. i feel like i am having to discover myself all over again as well with my husband. if you want someone to talk to message me.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 1:29 PM on May. 5, 2010