Pork Ribs...anyone have a recipe I can use? pleeeeeez? lol

I don't care how just a good recipe!
Grill,crockpot,stove top,oven
BBQ sauce or any other type of good sauce ..I just need an idea!
Not going shopping till this weekend and trying to use up the meats left in the freezer..and I have pork ribs in there,lol.
Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• OK, I don't eat pork anymore... But this is how I made them for my ex-husband.

Mix together
    1/4c salt
    1c brown sugar
    1T each- Sage, Garlic, Chili Powder, Thyme, Basil
    1t each- Cinnamon, ground pepper, chili flakes (optional)

Rub the ribs with the mixture, place them in a baking dish/pan, add 1/2c water to the bottom (DO NOT pour it over the meat- this cooks down w/ the drippings as the sauce), tightly cover w/ foil. Slow roast them @ 300 for about 4 hours, flipping 1/2 way through (depending on how meaty they are, you may need more/less time time). Let them rest for about 15 minutes before cutting.
    Take the pan they were cooked in, add 1T tomato paste, 1/3C Apple Cider vinegar, and 2T Molasses... Add water to thin out/dilute as desired, and de-glaze (pop it back in the oven and whisk the bottom to get up all the drippings)... You have your sauce.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:51 AM on May. 5, 2010

• I slice the membrane along the inside of the rib then boil til the scummy water is gone.

rub in spices (mines a blend of paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, dry mustard, garlic, oregano, thyme, cayenne) and brown sugar then put on a baking tray - COVER with foil and bake at 250 for about an hour.

then baste and bake again.

baste and bake

then toss on the grill for colour.

I make my own BBQ sauce but any good sauce works well.

low heat for long time makes them good and tender. the boiling removes all the fat and icky stuff.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:49 AM on May. 5, 2010