INTERNET QUESTION?

I am canceling my internet with verizion although we have an email that ends with yahoo but use internet with verizion. We are moving but after we move we will be getting internet with charter. Will I be able to accsess my cafemom, ebay, paypal? How does that work I've only had this email adress and it's tied to all my stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If you have a Yahoo address, that will follow you anywhere you want it to. Changing subscribers does not affect your email, unless you use their email system.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:20 AM on May. 5, 2010

• correct
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 11:30 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Changing internet companies will not affect your yahoo email or your favorite sites - you will still be able to get into them.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:32 AM on May. 5, 2010

• Is your current Internet provider Verizon or is it Verizon Yahoo? Either way I BELIEVE it's fine and that others are correct you will not loose your email address. It most likely is tied in with Yahoo and Yahoo email itself is a free service. Therefore you will still have your yahoo email account regardless of who your internet provider is.

SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 1:58 PM on May. 5, 2010