how do i change my screen name?

well when i made this account i was still with and madly in love with my husband.. well as the new years ball dropped he told me that he didnt love or want me anymore and that he found someone else.. well of course i want to change my screen name on here.. im no longer caseysbabe..

Caseysbabe06

Asked by Caseysbabe06 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Entertainment

• You have to delete your account and start a new one. Go to the contact us link at the bottom of any page and near the bottom it says 'delete my account.' click that.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 12:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• You can't change your sn unless you delete your account and start over again.
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Create a new account then ask hubby's new gf if she wants your old one. Tell her she got your left over man she may as well get your left over screen name to go with the package. Was that mean of me? I'm sorry if it sounded that way. It was my lame attempt at humor. I hate that he did you like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:07 AM on Jun. 29, 2008