SURVEYS FOR EXTRA CASH

IM A SAHM OF 2 AND IM WONDERING IF ANY OTHER MOM'S STAY AT HOME AS WELL AND TAKE SURVEYS TO EARN MONEY...WE ONLY HAVE 1 INCOME AND ID LOVE TO EARN EXTRA CASH

TiffanieAnn

Asked by TiffanieAnn at 12:02 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do surveys sometimes. It takes a looong time & a lot of surveys to make much..and then its not very much. You couldnt count on it as a second income.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:04 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I do. I make more money with GPT sites though. I make the most with CashCrate. After you sign up with them (I've been paid by them monthly for more than 3 yrs now), be sure to complete the free offer for Pinecone Research. They do not have an open registration & right now this is one of the only ways to get on with Pinecone. They send you a $3 check for each survey you complete. They email you the surveys. I usually get about 3 to 5 a month ($9 to $15 for very little work).

ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:27 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I make more money with Squidoo (it's free) than I do GPT and surveys combined, but it's not for everyone. Squidoo allows you to create multiple mini websites for free and then they pay you for the traffic your sites get. If you like to write, you may enjoy Squidoo. They pay via PayPal and the minimum cashout is only $1. You can use Squidoo to create pages about each of the GPT sites you belong to so you can get referrals and make more.

Finally, I like YourFreeSurveys and DealBarbiePaysFast (which has a super low $1 cashout minimum and you can cashout daily!)

ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:35 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I've been making money online in my spare time (never spent a dime) for more than 3 years. Some sites aren't worth your time, some are. The ones I listed are the ones I've stuck with for years and all of them have paid me.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:36 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I've done very good with them. I've made about 20k with just one alone. (yes, that's a legit number and no not overnight)

Here's a list of the best ones: Free paypal money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:17 PM on May. 5, 2010

• waste of time, would never do them,

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:43 PM on May. 5, 2010

• You can find a listing of legitimate survey sites here: http://www.freelancebyu.com/

Answer by rkoloms at 7:26 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I have lists of Survey sites, Focus Groups, Jobs that pay via Paypal and those that do not, as well as various other job listings on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:28 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I tried a few and I felt like it was a waste of time for such little pay. I'm a stay at home Mom to two little ones as well. My son is 2 1/2 years old and my daughter is 14 months old. I work from home and I love it! I work with an awesome group of Moms; we are very committed to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, Parties, or Inventory!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business. I LOVE the fact that I can work around my family’s schedule, and most importantly not miss any special moments!!

Erika

I'd be happy to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:38 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I PMed you. I do SwagBucks. You can earn points for gift cards, including $$$ for PayPal
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/isra1986
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 1:22 PM on May. 6, 2010