Sound like implantation bleeding to you or no?

Ok, me and my fiance are ttc at the moment. My cycles are usually 27-29 days. My fertility window was from about the 23-27th of April. Yesterday morning, May 4th, I started spotting a pinkish-brown tinted blood. It lasted for about 3 hours then stopped. I haven't spotted anymore since. Today, I've been cramping and within the past week I've been having mild pregnancy symptoms. I haven't had any pms symptoms like I usually do. I can usually feel when I'm going to start (just a knowing feeling I don't really know how to explain). I've looked up a good amount on Implantation bleeding because with my son I didn't notice any implantation bleeding. I just thought it was weird to spot for 3 hours and then just stop for good. It was really only noticable when I wiped after using the restroom. If anyone has any info they can give me on this please let me know. I plan on getting a early detection pregnancy test tomorrow. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I spotted light pink for a few hours around the time of my period with my son. I had a positive test the next day. If it's possible it doesn't hurt to check a test.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:56 PM on May. 5, 2010