Orange glo

We recently installed laminate wood flooring throughout our house. I used Orange Glo on it a few times because I loved how shiny it made them. Now I have this layer of film on my floors that I cannot get off with anything. I'm so upset because we spent so much money and time on this project and now my beautiful floors look terrible. Has anyone ever had this problem, or have any ideas on what would take the film off?

Quentinsmamma

Asked by Quentinsmamma at 12:05 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• When I moved into our house there was a film on the laminate floors. Not sure what caused it, but the only thing I found that took it up was mopping it (scrubbing on hands and knees!) with ammonia (diluted)

Answer by missanc at 12:12 PM on May. 5, 2010

• How about a shark steam cleaner? WIth just water in it. I use it on my hard wood floors it cleans them right up. It may take several times to get the residue off. It is worth a try. I think the thing cost $70 or 80 bucks. I got it at K-mart and extra pads too. You can research the price on the internet. Bed Bath and Beyond have it too. I love the thing for my tile too. The floor feels so clean.
    Good luck.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:20 PM on May. 5, 2010

• www.vinegartips.com

Try vinegar water.
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 3:00 PM on May. 6, 2010