Bleeding and small clots while on 2nd week of birth control?

Hi, I had my son 3 months ago. My husband and I had sex and a few times it was unprotected before I got what I thought was my period. The day I started bleeding, I took the pill. The bleeding stopped that day. I don't know if that's normal but I took a HPT, it was negative. Yesterday, I was feeling dizzy, breast pain, and nauseous. So I took another HPT. It was negative. Today I started bleeding again and I'm passing small clots. Could this be a miscarriage or just breakthrough bleeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• one are you going htought two pads an hour, if not then I say it is break thru bleeding I had that when I was on the pill but mine was when I was on the pill for a month call your doctor and explain to them what is going on good luck to you
    Anonymous