What are some amazing unique gifts your children have received?

I've started looking for a unique birthday present for my daughter and was wondering if anyone has received a really nice present that their kids like. I was thinking of naming a star or adopting an animal or maybe something just really crafty that no one else has.
Anyone have any tips (or websites)?
Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on May. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• Umm..well..nothing as elaborate as naming a star after him but I was gonna say someone bought my son a marshmallow shooter for his last birthday,lol. He really liked it a lot,better than all the other expensive gifts he'd gotten.
    Maybe you can get her tickets to a play or something?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:48 PM on May. 5, 2010

• we got one of those butterfly sets when you get them in small caterpillar form and get to see them change into butterflies and then let them go... it was super cool! you can order them online. he really loved it. he is 4.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:50 PM on May. 5, 2010

• How old is she?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:01 PM on May. 5, 2010

• She'll be 4.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 AM on May. 11, 2010