My hormones

I don't know if its just my pregnancy hormones today (31 wks) or what, But every little thing my hubby is doing is driving me up the wall. I am do my dardest not to go off on him for something. But its one frigging thing after another. Does this happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it has a lot of to do with ur pregnancy hormones.how long have u been married?does he upset you before like this?
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 1:01 PM on May. 5, 2010

• we've been married 5 years in Oct. together for 9. Sometimes he annoys me like any hubby will. But today it just feels like everything is getting under my skin.
    Anonymous

• I'm only 12 weeks preggers and EVERYTHING annoys me! LOL! I'm an emotional mess most days! It's embarrassing! It's a dang good thing I'm only like this when I'm pregnant...I don't think my hubby would like me much if that weren't the case ha ha! You're totally normal! Pregnancy does crazy things to your body and emotions! It will be over before ya know it!
    Anonymous