Selling thongs to pre-teens? How is that even acceptable?

Check this out:
http://blog.pigtailpals.com/2010/05/g-strings-for-preteens/

missbreezy214

Asked by missbreezy214 at 1:08 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Shopping

• You'd be suprised what is becoming acceptable these days.
    Anonymous

• Frankly, I find them more comfortable than granny panties... My dd might as well. She is very slight, and it is hard for her to find undies that fit properly! she said to me the other day "Mom, I get what you meant about having a tiny piece of fabric up your butt, instead of having to pull out a huge wedgie!!"
    I know that most people associate them with human sexuality, but some of us choose to wear them for comfort- not for looks.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:16 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I agree with ObbyDobbie. It seems like now days more people wear them for comfort. and I just dont get how a lot of men think "booty shorts" are sexy on women and yet it seems like most mothers wouldnt have a problem if pre-teens wanted to wear thoes but yet if they wanted to wear thongs they cant.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 9:43 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I do see where Obbydobbie is coming from, however I still find it rather disgusting for such a young girl to be wearing a thong. I get that it's under clothing and nobody will know (hopefully), but I still think it's inappropriate.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:20 PM on May. 19, 2010