Wife Swap

Do you watch the show? Do you like it? Could you ever be on it??

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 1:45 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• Hi Newmom28 I have watched it a few times. I think some of the wives on there are teaching the familys they go with something good. I just watched last Fridays episode and thought the guy who wouldn't let his daughter hang out with any boys and made her do chores and write them down and even do a time managment chart was wrong. I also didn't like how he made his daughter out to be a slave. I did like that he finally let his daughter have some freedoms. I Know that I would never be on that show because I am divorced.
    Msnow1969

Answer by Msnow1969 at 10:31 AM on May. 6, 2010

• I do watch the show..
    Absolutely love it, lol!

I'd have to really think about being on it. Right now I have a 2 1/2 yr old, I honestly don't think she would realize and understand why mommy is gone, and some other woman is there. Now if she was older... without a doubt.. LOL! ( =
    amber_1024

Answer by amber_1024 at 9:21 AM on May. 7, 2010

• I have watched the show, I think it's an interesting idea but most of the time the people on it annoy me to death. They agreed to be on the show, they should follow the rules....No, I don't watch it. I would never do it.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 10:02 AM on May. 7, 2010

• That show is insane and many of the people should be given an award for putting up with some of those nutjobs. Most of the couples are so extreme from each other. I'll be damned if I'll live in a house with goats........ LOL...... remember that one?
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 3:18 PM on May. 9, 2010