In honor of Latino community and Diversity!

PHOENIX (AP) — The Phoenix Suns will wear "Los Suns" on their jerseys in Game 2 of the Western Conference semifinals on Wednesday night, owner Robert Sarver said, "to honor our Latino community and the diversity of our league, the state of Arizona, and our nation."

I think is great that they are doing this! Finally some common sense out of that state! What's your opinions?
R

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Answered at 2:13 PM on May. 5, 2010 by: Anonymous
    I think it is stupid and pointless. They are an AMERICAN TEAM, not a Latin American team. It is a form of propaganda. If I followed this team at all, I would not be happy that they are doing this. I see it as a form of reverse racism.

****************************

This wins the "Stupidest Answer Today" award! Reverse discrimination?? ROFL! You have issues...serious issues!

Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone! :-)
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 2:35 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Anonymous

• They each make millions, so what the hell do they care about the plight of the tax payer??

How diverse is their team?

I think the hypocrites only want to have people on the team who can bring home the bacon.

I guess not too many white, tall guys can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!         devil mini

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:00 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I think it is stupid and pointless. They are an AMERICAN TEAM, not a Latin American team. It is a form of propaganda. If I followed this team at all, I would not be happy that they are doing this. I see it as a form of reverse racism.
    Anonymous

• Don't care one way or the other.

Just out of curiosity, how many Latinos do they have on the team?
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:21 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Cool!
    Anonymous

• IMO, they are doing this solely because of the heat that AZ has been getting because of the illegal immigrant issue.

This is publicity-seeking behavior designed to distance themselves from the immigration issue.

Dumb.

twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:49 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Whatever, I'd prefer they just not play
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:54 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I think it is awesome! Kudos to them for showing support to the Hispanic Community!!
    Anonymous

• Are they also going to show support for the other communities? AA, Chinese, Japanese, German, English, Russian, Arabic, ect...??? I didn't think so. Two words...PUBLICITY STUNT.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 4:07 PM on May. 5, 2010