Please Tell Me I'll Be Normal Again!

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I don't remember being at all this hormonal with my 1st pregnancy. I'm only 12 weeks, but I am an emotional mess, and a hormonal nutcase! LOL! I've accused my DH of cheating on me (which I know he never would do that), I've cried when there's no milk for my cereal in the morning, I yelled at my mom for asking me to stop at the store while I was ON MY WAY TO HER HOUSE! Every day is something new and I'm driving myself crazy! Has anyone else gone through this or am I the only insane, crazy, pregnant person? I seriously don't remember being like this before! And I know it's bad! My poor husband!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes! lol its norml every pregnancy is different and dont worry you'll be normal again its just your hormones
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 2:32 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I know how you feel hun. I just found out i was pregnant with my third last week I took the test because i kept crying for stupid reasons. Like my kids spilled my soda and then over a dumb commericial. not only that ,but i started to hate my husband for just being in my personal space which i usually love being all over him. man, pregnancy sucks. i am soo pissed because i can't drink pepsi anymore, it makes me sick, and the only thing i want to eat is frosted flakes and i hate cereal. this pregnancy is already worst then my first two and i haven't even been pregnant that long
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:36 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Yes, it is normal. Each pregnancy is different! Just eat lots of fresh foods, get plenty of fresh air and sunshine, and apologize when you need to. ((((((hugs)))))))
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 3:15 PM on May. 5, 2010

• yes i was rude to my husband this morning because he couldn't find my shoe. like it's his fault MY shoe is lost
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:02 PM on May. 5, 2010