drug test

my husband was at a concert saturday he had 2 hits of pot,,,,,,,(he hates it, but evryone was doing it ) He just found out he has a drug test for work Fri,,,will he be ok? like i said he isnt a frequent user,,thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Health

• it could and most likely will show up
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 2:29 PM on May. 5, 2010

• It probably will show up on the test. A full system detox might get it out if it was just a single use.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:32 PM on May. 5, 2010

• It could but if he is not a real smoker and only had 2 hits chances are it wont... It also depends on the level in the pot he did smoke.. Just go buy an at home test and check.. I do know people that rarely and I do mean rarely smoke and can test clean a week later..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:32 PM on May. 5, 2010

• it's not a big deal. go to a head shop and buy a bottle of the urine cleaner. It's like $10-15 and works like a charm.
    Anonymous

• even though it was only 2 hits, it's better safe than sorry to detox. it usually takes 30 days for thc to leave the system but it also depends on how much he inhaled. you can get double-your-money-back detoxes at some stores. i have also heard great things about apple cider vinegar because it boosts the kidney function to detox
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:36 PM on May. 5, 2010

• i think he will be okay if 2 hits is all he did..just tell him to drink lots of water...do not try to flush his system with any of those detoxers because they will be able to tell.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:39 PM on May. 5, 2010

• it will show up more than likely ,you might as well go thorough a detox or you can buy the fake urine, use that only if nobody is going to be watching him pee and you have to make sure he keeps it close to his body so it can be the right tempt
    Anonymous

• i talked my mom into smoking with me once when i was about 18 and she only took about 2 hits...two days later they popped a drug test on her..she was so scared but it came back clean. She didnt have a warning or anything so she wasnt able to down water. i think your husband will be okay. just drink lots of water like i said.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:42 PM on May. 5, 2010

• thank you all, will it Def be a urine test? not blood?
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 2:43 PM on May. 5, 2010

• No, not blood. 99% of businesses won't spring for anything other than urine but it's quick and cheap. Have him buy the bottle of detox stuff that you drink - it will NOT show up on drug tests as PP said. I've used them several times over the years and I'm a daily smoker. I work for a Fortune 500 company as well as having worked at other int'l corporations in the past. It's his best bet. If he drinks a lot of water his urine will be VERY light yellow/clear and that will be a huge tip off to the tester. He can try saying his "dermatologist" told him to up his water intake if they mention it though.
    Anonymous