What's your Mothers Day wish?

We all have wishes be it be big or small. I always hated Mothers Day. Since I was taken from my Mother by the RN at the hospital I was born in. I was 13 when I found her Dead. I was 19 & pregnant when I found my Bio mom dying from breast Caner. She was 46. I never got to know her or see her Again.(Being a Motherless Mother & Grandmother). Now I have triple negative breast Cancer. All my wishes seems impossible! But yours aren't! What are your Wishes? I hope they all come true for you! I wish that with my whole heart! Happy Early mothers Day to you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:37 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• MY WISH IS FOR HEALTH FOR MY 2 KIDS AND MY HUBBY AND ME , AND HAPPINESS
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 2:38 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I THINK WITH FAITH AND HOPE YOU'LL GET YOUR WISHES TOO YOU'LL SEE HAPPY EARLY MOTHERS' DAY TO YOU TOO!!!
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 2:40 PM on May. 5, 2010

• To actually be acknowledged by my husband and sons.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:43 PM on May. 5, 2010

• just a normal happy healthy day... and i dont want to cook or clean anything that day... i dont expect them to do it all. i dont care if anything gets done. i just want a break from housework on my weekends.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:46 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I'm not sure I understand your words. Are you saying the RN took you from your mother and then adopted you and she's the one that you found dead at 13?

My wish is for a card from my son that I gave up for adoption 22 years ago and for all people separated from their mothers and children by adoption to have a peaceful day.

onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:46 PM on May. 5, 2010

• my wish would be to have this child out of my body!!!!!! she was due may 1st! ill be gettin induced friday so one way or another she'll be here but i wish it would be on her own.
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 3:02 PM on May. 5, 2010

• i just want a clean house and a nice dinner out with my family..
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:17 PM on May. 5, 2010

• oh, i'm sorry to hear about your breast cancer..i wish you the best.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:18 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I wish I could win the lottery on Mothers Day. That would be lovely.
    Happy Early mothers DAy to you!
    Don't stop wishing, dreams always have a way of coming true..one way or another.
    Anonymous

• For my son to be accepted into the international studies program that he has applied for. Acceptance to that program would be an immense boon in regards to him being able to achieve not only his future academic goals, but also future career/life goals as well.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:34 PM on May. 5, 2010