HOW ELSE CAN I GET THESE DARN COCAROACHES OUT!??

I'M EMBARASSED TO SAY IT BUT I'VE TRED EVERYTHING !!!! LITERALLY I CALLD THE EXTERMINATER [THERE IS NOT A LOT BUT ITS STILL GROOSE] IM REALLY FRUSTERATED AND WORRIED CUZ I KNOW THEY BRING DISEASES

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Health

• Bomb your house. Make sure to use the Raid brand tho. I think its called bomb, it comes in a can and u press the button down and it releases a spray and u have to be gone for like 4 hours while it goes in the air.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 2:48 PM on May. 5, 2010

• THANKS SOOO MUCH[[BRITTANYD07]] I HAVENT TRIED THAT
    Anonymous

• It depends on what kind of roach it is. If it's the american roach (look up google images) then they are feeding off of food left behind and are the 'dirty' disease ones. If it's the Water bug (also a roach and looks like one) you will need to remove and water puddles.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:53 PM on May. 5, 2010

• when i moved down south i had a few talks with exterminators. first of all, i lived in an apartment, and the complex had to spray every building on the same day, otherwise the roaches would go from bldg to bldg. second, i was told it is not food they are after, but water, so look for and take care of leaks and any wet wood in the house. third, he said an exterminator has poison that does not kill on contact, but rather allows the roaches to take it back to the nest and kill more. for do it yourself roach killing after exterminators, they all agreed roach motels were best.
    i wish you the best of luck!!!!
    also, never step on them...they could be carrying eggs that you will spread all over with your shoes!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:56 PM on May. 5, 2010

• WELL IM A CLEAN FREAK ! LITERALLY AND IM ALSO ALWAYS DISINFECTING EVERYTHING ! AND I WILL LOOK UP GOOLE IMAGES THANKS
    Anonymous

• I had water bugs in my basement.

One night, Dh and I were watching a scary movie in the dark, and I felt something prickly crawling on my leg... It was a fricken water bug. I calmly jabbed at Dh and asked him, "Honey, what is that on my leg?" Of course I'm starting to slowly freak out, and he immediately said "Don't move!" he grabbed a shoe, flipped it off my leg, and smooshed it dead. I looked at him sweetly and said, "My hero!!!" We watched the rest of the movie with the lights ON. lol
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 3:50 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Keep surfaces very dry. put out boric acid and bay leaves.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:06 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 8:19 PM on May. 5, 2010