Are you and Elisabeth Hasselbeck fan?

I'm not really. I think she's cute; but a bit too extreme on a lot of things for me; but even if I were - this comment would have bothered me. What do you think about her saying this on the View??

Demeaning? Degrading? Does it hurt the 'cause' when women say things like this to each other?? Thoughts...?

Host Elisabeth Hasselbeck criticized Andrews -- who has faced two separate stalking incidents in the past year -- for dressing inappropriately on "Dancing."

"In light of what happened and as a legal [matter] -- and as inexcusable as it was for that horrific guy to go in and try to peep on her in her hotel room," Hasselbeck said. "I mean, in some way if I'm him, I'm like, 'Man! I just could've waited 12 weeks and seen this -- a little bit less -- without the prison time!'"

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 3:00 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• She is a nut and super annoying!
    Anonymous

• she's supposedly the "average, younger Mom" - she's an annoying twit.

Anonymous

• NO, I can't stand anything about her
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:05 PM on May. 5, 2010

• She makes me want to throw up. I love joy
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 3:08 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I pity her. They hired the most ignorant conservative they could find, then put her on the show for the sole purpose of being the punching bag of the 3-4 liberal women who get off on using her to make themselves seem smarter. What's sad is she's so blind to how they use her, but even if she did quit, they'd never replace her with someone intelligent. They don't want an actual debate on that show, they want a bloody beating every morning, and she gets to be the one tied to the post.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:09 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I agree with anon 2:03.
    Anonymous

• I don't really like her and its not because she is conservative but I think she is rather bratty acting. She gets pretty beat up on the show and it would be better to have an intelligent conservative on there instead of Elizabeth. I would even go so far as to put two conservatives on the show. I am a liberal and I can't stand to watch the view. If it were a healthy debate then I would watch more but as it is now. It's like watching a freaking train wreck. I do sorta feel bad for Elizabeth because thats all she is to the show, a punching bag. All the ladies on the show let their emotions get the better of them and I only watch clips of the show for that very reason. 

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:16 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I haven't watched the View in a long time. Joy Behar is an obnoxious half-wit. Just the sound of her voice makes me want to puke.... Hasselbeck is a reality tv drama queen gone talk show host.. What do you expect? They all have their own opinions and express it. I don't agree with Hasselbeck's comment.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:17 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I disagree with her in this instance but she gets bashed like most conservative women in the public eye do.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 3:23 PM on May. 5, 2010

• How sad - she was shamed into apologizing by her FIVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER -- that's pathetic...

"But when Hasselbeck returned to the 'View' stage on Wednesday, she was singing a new tune. Tearfully, Hasselbeck said she regretted the remarks and opened up to her 5-year-old daughter at home -- who convinced her to call Andrews and apologize. "
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 3:25 PM on May. 5, 2010