Omniscient, but he didnt know...

Gen
8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the LORD God called to the man, "Where are you?"

???

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 3:03 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't think it means he didn't know. He was just calling them out on what they were doing. Lke when your child does something wrong and you already know it but you say "what did you do?".
    Anonymous

• Genesis 3:8-9.  God had no problem finding Adam and Eve.  He was confronting them and wanted them to answer.  However I don't take every part of the Bible as a literal translation.  Often there are stories and metafores that are used to teach lessons. 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:11 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I guess I do have a habbit of asking questions I already know the answer to.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 3:12 PM on May. 5, 2010

• He knew where they were he was calling them out of their hiding places for confrontation, which many people avoid. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 3:41 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Genesis 8 is about the flood you want to give the real verse you are talking about?
    Anonymous

• I don't think he know, because he doesn't track us.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:11 PM on May. 5, 2010