Did namaste get Lucifer kicked out?

Ezekiel 28:15 says that Lucifer was perfect in every way
Mark 10:18 Jesus admits that even he is NOT good.
But back again to Ezekiel 28:17 Lucifer realized the light in himself that also reflected from God's. Then he gets dropped like a bad habbit...

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 3:40 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• blah blah blah this is getting tiresome.

1. Christians can never see past the end of their bibles
    2. Arguing with them is tiresome and fruitless
    3. I should go back to my life
    Anonymous

• New International Version (©1984)
    You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you.
    New Living Translation (©2007)
    "You were blameless in all you did from the day you were created until the day evil was found in you.
    Anonymous

• The Rich Young Man
    17As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. "Good teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
    18"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone. 19You know the commandments: 'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, do not defraud, honor your father and mother.'[d]"

20"Teacher," he declared, "all these I have kept since I was a boy."

21Jesus looked at him and loved him. "One thing you lack," he said. "Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

Anonymous

• You need to quit quoting one lines out of contents or giving total lies about what the scripture says.
    Anonymous

• the man was talking to Jesus as good as if he was just a human

In summary, the rich man was sorely in error on three vital points... (copied and pasted this because you are getting tiresome)

Error #1 - The rich man thought Jesus was merely a man -- a great teacher, yes -- but merely a man.
    Error #2 - The rich man thought this "mere man" had achieved such a degree of "human goodness" that He had EARNED eternal life in Heaven.
    Error #3 - Accordingly, the rich man believed that he, too, could earn eternal life merely by doing good deeds under his own steam...
    Anonymous

• Ezekiel 28:15 says that Lucifer was perfect in every way

It does not say perfect is says blameless.
    Anonymous

• Namaste is the Hindu word meaning "peace" and I don't quite know why you are pairing it up with Lucifer. I think that Lucifer's perfection is what got him in trouble. He was created out of god and was as pure as god. He couldn't understand why he could not be a god as well, since he was made beautiful and unblemished. Which should go to show christians--if Lucifer can't keep god's good graces, as perfect as he was, what makes you think YOU can, as imperfect as you are??
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 3:50 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Tomato, anon

So many contents, so many lies...

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 3:52 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Namaste - the light in me recognizes the light in you
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 3:53 PM on May. 5, 2010

• whatever, you are giving down right false statements on what verses says and NO there is no tomatoes when saying this says that but conveniently leaving out the meat of the story or as you have done in some cases given a down lie about the verse says. That is a lie; not a different way of saying the name of a fruit.

Anonymous