Cheat- ?

This guy and I started "talking". We both like eachother, but he hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend yet because it's still early. (1 1/2 months) Anyways, I really like him but I want to do stuff with my bootycall...
He won't know forsure, nobody will know but is it wrong?
If this is wrong, how is it ?
And please give me advice about what I should do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• if you guys aren't together, it's not cheating...and since you aren't together, it's really none of his business. just think about it first before you go through with the bootycall, are you going to feel bad about it? are you going to regret it if you and the new guy make things official?
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 3:51 PM on May. 5, 2010

• If you want to have a relationship with this man, you probably should forget about the bootycall. What if you start a relationship with him, and then he finds out somehow. It would hurt the relationship before you even start one.
    Anonymous

• you arent cheating since he cant call you his yet. you just have more then one person on the line and you need to find out what it is you want to do, be in a relationship or just keep dating for a while.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:57 PM on May. 5, 2010

• If you still want to go out on booty calls, then don't date anyone seriously. Let this guy that you've been taling to know your motives and do what you do....
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:04 PM on May. 5, 2010

• A booty call is just casual sex with no commitment so even if he does know it's not considered cheating since you two have not agreed to be in a monogamous relationship.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:23 PM on May. 5, 2010

• If you just want a bootycall, you're not ready for a committed relationship. IF he asks you, then be honest and say NO. Because saying yes means you've gotta choose.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:35 PM on May. 5, 2010

• If you TRULY loved this guy then you would not even be interested in getting booty call else were.....but since you prolly don't love this guy and your not together then no its not cheating.
    Anonymous