What are the reasons the Messiah is loved by his Father?

All scripture welcome. Blessings..

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 3:50 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Jesus remained in His Father's love because Jesus obeyed.
    m2KnL

Answer by m2KnL at 8:10 PM on May. 5, 2010

• It's fairly obvious. They are both tempermental, deceitful, impatient, and arrogant. Like calls to like, in this instance.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 3:52 PM on May. 5, 2010

• feel betterwitchqueen I pray one day you know the love and joy of Yahweh, and learn to appreciate the sacrifice his son the Messiah Yahshua has made for you. I pray only the best of things for you. Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 4:04 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I thought they were one and the same? Are you saying God loves himself? How utterly arrogant of him.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:33 PM on May. 5, 2010

• They are one and the same in goal, and purpose, but not the same being/person. If they were why would one call the other Father or son?? Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 4:39 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Perhaps some Trinity believing Christians could answer that for you Daphna. I've been told over and over that they are one and the same- three parts in one, so if one loves the other, they are in essence loving themselves and that is narcissistic.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:48 PM on May. 5, 2010

• witchqueen.. I feel sad for you that all you can see is a wicked Father and a wicked Son but that is so far from the truth. Many Christians do not see that but see the exact opposite because they have learned to develop a relationship with the Father and the Son.

Father loves His Son because that is who the Father is.. He loves all and created all... the sad thing is not all love Him in return!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:54 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Yes - I am aware that it is being taught in certain doctrines that this is so. If that doctrine was what you were raised as I can see how you feel that way. Blessings..

But No-Yahweh and his son are separate according to his word the only thing the Father, Son, and the Holy spirit share is the name Yah. The Father- YAHweh, Son-YAHshua, and the Holy spirit- YAH. So when you are baptised into the name of Yahshua you are being baptised into all three. Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 4:55 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Other than their love for mankind, and goal to save it from the evil one. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 4:57 PM on May. 5, 2010

• You have great answers Daphne! Jesus is unique, he is begotten, the first born. God made everything with Jesus and made him King. Pretty sweet set up.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:48 PM on May. 5, 2010