bedding...

i asked dh if we could get a new bedding set, and do that as our mother's/father's day gift to each other,..and he said yeah, just pick something out that you like...well, everything i like, he doesn't...ugghhh...our bedding is 3 years old, but it's had a lot of wear to it..we need new bedding...i've looked online at walmart, bed bath and beyond, jcp, target..the major stores i can think of...but nothing...any sugggestions on where to look?..i really want a bed in a bag,..like a 20 piece one...so it can include the pillows too...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Shopping

• kohls, macys, burlington coat factory, Dillards,
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:58 PM on May. 5, 2010

• tried kohls too..sorry.
    Anonymous

• pottery barn ;) its not bed and a bag but nice!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:00 PM on May. 5, 2010

• have you tried overstock.com?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:24 PM on May. 5, 2010

• yes, i looked at their site the other day.
    Anonymous

• Crate and Barrel, The Company Store
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:52 PM on May. 5, 2010

• We are in the same position as you are. My mom even offered to purchase the bedding for us as a mother's day gift for me but when went shopping my husband and i couldn't agree on anything. We got our original duvet from IKEA if you live near one it's worth looking into as they have decent prices. I found a nice set online at Target (it's not in the stores) but they were sold out of the particular color I was looking for. Also try ebay as they have some nice bed in a bag items. Also, if you live near a furniture store like Ashley's or something they usually also sell bedding. Good Luck!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 8:53 AM on May. 7, 2010