do any of you girls know were i can go to print coupons to save on my food bills

yes i have a computer that is dial up. but we do not have a printer. i have asked my hubby why we do not have one and he tells me we can'nt becasuse of dial up. do you know were there is any place i can go to get coupons printed off for my savings on my food bills and household cleaning supplies. please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• you can have a printer and dial up, I did

coupons.com
    redplum.com
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:54 PM on May. 5, 2010

• You can have a printer with dial up. However, you can go to the library to get things printed in the meantime.
    Anonymous

• most coupon printing sites require a download, so you can't do them at the library
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:59 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Hubby and I had dial-up for years and we were able to print up a good many things on our printer.
    One site I use is couponbug.com
    Anonymous

• You can have a printer and dial up, so I don't know what he's talking about. I even saw a printer on clearance at Target for $17. Our library blocks things like coupon printing because it requires that you download a coupon printer and you aren't allowed to download at the library. If you have friends that will let you print you can ask, but eventually you would have to pay them for new ink and paper.

Anyways, sites I use are afullcup.com, coupons.com, couponbug.com, redplum.com, smartsource.com
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 5:23 PM on May. 5, 2010

• You can use a printer without any internet access; one has nothing to do with the other. You can go to your local library to print coupons. http://www.mambosprouts.com/ http://www.mypoints.com/

Answer by rkoloms at 7:00 PM on May. 5, 2010

• This is what we use for most cleaning (initially used as part of my daughter's 6th grade science fair >> project). It is cheap (my favorite) and non toxic.
    ¼ cup white vinegar
    ¾ cup warm tap water
    1 tablespoon baking soda
    10 drops of tea tree oil (antibacterial, antifungal, etc.)
    2 drops oil of lavender (optional) (antiseptic and smells nice)