Boy or Girl?

I went to my 6 month doc app yesterday and the doc is 60% sure that its a boy. Last month he was 50% either way. Makes me wonder if each month his certainty goes up 10% each month. ANYWAYS! Here is a picture of the ultrasound. Its a terrible picture. But there is something between the legs. I watched the ultrasound again and it doesnt look like its attached. Granted, I'm not trained in this area.
What does everyone think?

Photobucket

lblanenship3

Asked by lblanenship3 at 4:07 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• VERY hard to see sorry
    Anonymous

• Sorry but I don't see anything I can recognize, much less boy or girl parts..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:10 PM on May. 5, 2010

• If its a girl, it will have 3 bones that show up down there.
    I can't tell one way or another with this picture,lol. sorry.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:21 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Can't tell, it's too blurry.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:22 PM on May. 5, 2010

• That looks like the scrotum the arrow is pointing to. If the doc is only 60% sure, don't go buying blue just yet. I've done a lot of ultrasound research due to my own gender determination doubts, and you'd be surprised to see how much gender mistakes are made. The whole "three line" rule isn't so difinitive either....i've seen ultrasound have those three lines, but because the shot was taken at a bad angle, or other factors included, the scrotum and penis were missed and baby was thought to be a girl...until delivery day or a later ultrasound proved them wrong. It happens more often than people want to think. If you don't get the opportunity to have another ultrasound, i'd look into a 3D 4D place.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 5:41 PM on May. 5, 2010