Please Help

I have a big problem. I started talking to this guy who I like a lot, and he likes me too. We've been good friends for about 2 months now, we kiss all the time. But now I want to chill with other guys, I want to hangout with my bootycall, and I want to flirt with whoever I want. But I still really like the guy I'm talking to and I don't want to let him go. I know he will be good for me in the future, but it's too early right now. So what should I do, What should I say? Should I keep the whole bootycall and chilling with boys my little secret? HELP :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• no, be honest with him about what you want, if you just want to casually date him w/o monogamy then tell him, if you just want him tell him...honesty is the best way to start any relstionship
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:18 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Let him go if you are not ready for a steady relationship with him. If in the future it was meant to be you will find your way back to each other. Don't keep secrets and go behind his back, imagine how hurt you would feel if he did this to you? If you care at all for him don't lead him on. Tell him you care about him but are not ready to settle down yet. He may be hurt but at least he will know the truth. Eventually he will get over it but he can't begin to do that if you don't let him go.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 4:21 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Think of it this way: If you were to "secretly" do something now that he would somehow find out about, how would he feel and react, and how would you feel about his reactions? If you imagine that the feelings are bad, chances are you shouldn't be doing them.
    Anonymous

• I would be more concerned with why I would lower myself to be someome's booty call, rather than wanting to know if its right for you to go on booty calls while "talking" to another guy...kind of disturbing to me...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:02 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Be fair to him. LET HIM GO. The need for "booty calls" says you're not ready for a serious relationship yet.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:34 PM on May. 5, 2010