I read this and wonder....

Why are we more concerned about hispanic illegals many whom have done no harm but we seem to ignore the fact that you got Jihadists doing this?
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Perspectives/Default.aspx?id=1001236

Im feel so sick about this....
i will repost a clickable link in comments.

Shaneagle777

Asked by Shaneagle777 at 4:38 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:38 PM on May. 5, 2010

• IMO, the 'buzz' is more about Arizona Government taking a stand for their legal citizens because the Federal Government will not do their job... I don't think anyone is trying to "outweigh' one over the other... It's just a 'hot' current event topic, that's all...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:48 PM on May. 5, 2010

• The comment that Illegals have done no harm is not even close to being the truth. Maybe they haven't committed mass murders but with the hit and runs, drug smugglers and rapists I'm sure the body count is as high if not higher than the average jihad car bomber. The only difference between the two is Americans will over look the illegals criminal ways all because they want "a better life for their family" no matter who has to suffer. Well it sounds like the same cry from the jihads. Only the illegals evoke sympathy,  jihads evoke wrath. Same story different cover page.

CKasting

Answer by CKasting at 4:54 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Ckasting...really hit and runs,drugs, and rape oh man what unheard of things before "illegals" came. You really think that outweighs this scumf*ck(thank you Christine) ? I think NOT!!!!!!!!!!!This was a legal immigrant people and he wanted to bomb NYC. You think it's OK to let them here but not "illegals"? Really get a brain or if you have one get your head out of your ass. I know at least 4 "illegals" who work harder than anyone I know well all except one who is a stay at home mother of a wonderful little boy who is very smart. The daddy works his but off. He is legal by the way. If they commit a real crime send them back if they are working then leave them alone. Grow up the CKasting and look around you. Most drug dealser are legal and smugglers come and go smuggling and most of the time are not just sitting there waiting to get a call to smuggle more drugs.

delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:23 PM on May. 5, 2010