illegals this, illegals that....

yeah it is a subject we as Americans should be up to date on but on this site that should be about family and children, who give a shit? i'm so tired of hearing it on here..whose with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Hey, I get where the OP is coming from. I post in P&CE more than any other section, and it IS getting old. The other day I think I counted 28 "illegal" themed questions. Were any of them original? Eh, maybe 2. Why can't we move on just a little? Maybe tone it down to 5 of the same question every day?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:52 PM on May. 5, 2010

• illegal have family and children too. mwhaaaaaa
    Anonymous

• The category that those are placed in is called “Politics and current events”. Not "child rearing". If you don’t like political posts, then pick a category that does suit your fancy (there is a whole list of them on the left side) and then stick to those categories.

Anonymous

• why the profanity??  That isn't very 'child oriented'! It is also against TOS agreement!

Anonymous

• because it affects our families and there is a category for it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:11 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Well then stick to the General Parent or the Kid sections not the Politics section - problem solved
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 5:46 PM on May. 5, 2010