Should i be worried if my baby is 4 months old and hasn't rolled over yet?

Mommy2JoshNJake

Asked by Mommy2JoshNJake at 4:50 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• All babies are different. Katelyn is only just starting to roll over and she's 4 month....but in other areas she's ahead, she can sit on her own, has 2 teeth now and babbles away. As long as your baby is still meeting some of the typical milestones thee is nothing to worry about.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:55 PM on May. 5, 2010

• no, give him another month.
    Anonymous

• No, not at all. All children have their own clock and don't care what the "baby books or experts" say :) stuff like that are guidelines not written in stone. Your baby will roll over when your baby is ready.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 4:55 PM on May. 5, 2010

• nope!! mine was 5 when she did
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:32 PM on May. 5, 2010

• naa, dd is 6 and a half months and she doesn't roll over yet. I was concerned and took her to the doc but they said she has excellent muscle tone and control, she just isn't interested in rolling for some reason. She sits up just fine and is starting to stand at furniture alone if you put her there. All babies are different. She may never roll and skip crawling and go straight to walking. My 2 other kids rarely rolled and never crawled until after they learned to walk. They were walking at 10 months.
    norahsmommy

Answer by norahsmommy at 9:55 PM on May. 5, 2010

• My son rolled over on his six month birthday. Every baby is different, as long as she is healthy, I wouldn't worry about it.
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 10:22 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Nope. My daughter was about a week shy of six months before she rolled. She rolled from tummy to back first and then about a week later from back to tummy.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:43 PM on May. 5, 2010

• DD is 16 days old and she rolls almost all the way over onto her belly from her back. She just can't figure out where to put her knees to get all the way over.
    Anonymous

• DS just started really rolling over this last week and he's 6 months! As long as baby is doing well in the other areas all should be good.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 11:31 PM on May. 5, 2010

• my daughter is four months and she rolls on her sides and spins thats about it, rolled once and scard herself!
    Anonymous