don't you think with all this failed birth control that it wouldnt be approved by FDA or people would atleast be smart enough to just not have sex until they could afford kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• most birth control failure are user errors but we are all human and all make mistakes.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 4:59 PM on May. 5, 2010

• If I waited till I could afford kids, I would have never had any. So I'm glad I didn't wait until the timing was just right with money. The timing was just right for us. We may not be rich but we have lots of love and laughter here and thats what makes our household go round.
    Anonymous

• Nothing is 100% even with correct use. Condoms are only 97% for example.

Even sterilization isn't absolutely 100% depending on how the procedure is done.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:01 PM on May. 5, 2010

• The only bc that is 100% dependable is to have one spouse in the military and deployed to a foreign country! lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 5:03 PM on May. 5, 2010

• ...of course if someone were to have sex with someone other then their spouse...then it doesn't count.
    daisy521

• It's not a question of being smart enough, it's hormones that get in the way.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:06 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Hmm, I guess I should just have totally stopped having sex then. Hubby had two vasectomies and we still got pregnant. I love my youngest son and can't imagine not having him and am so very thankful that the vasectomies failed ... but still we took steps to not become pregnant. The only bc that is 100% is abstinence and that is not how I want to live the rest of my life with my hubby.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 5:07 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Children are blessings from Yahweh, and instead of relying on man made idols to prevent his will, we can just pray and ask him to close our wombs. Which we will receive if we believe the teachings and words of his son the Messiah Yahshua. Which I do and have seen results. Hallelujah!
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 5:08 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I think I'm more impressed by someone who can maintain a marriage by only having sex when they're ttc.

Impressed, depressed. Same thing in this case.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:08 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Really? I think someone needs to make a pill that makes women stop being judgmental assholes.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 5:10 PM on May. 5, 2010