what did u do to loss weight?

well after having my second daughter two years ago i still didnt loss my belly i need some tips on what i can do to loss weight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Idk if this is something you are willing to do...but i took Hydroxycut. It works amazingly well, it basically speeds up ur matabolisum and gives you more energy. you have to drink lots of water while taking it, and that helps too. you take it twice a day before brakefast and lunch and it helps surpress ur appatite.
    Anonymous

• I do 1 hour of intense yoga in the morning to get me going and only drink water..I eat yogurt and fruit for breakfast and a salad w/ veggies for lunch and a sensible dinner..Then at night before bed I do 30 minutes on a elliptical..Also I love those Crystal Light packets for a change up in flavor and they also have ones for energy with caffeine, they are only like 5 calories.. I have lost all baby weight and I'm very toned from the yoga...But pizza still calls my name!!!

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 5:35 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I run 5k every morning before anyone is up (its painful and I really don't want to be up that early....but if I don't then I don't workout)
    I park at the back of the parking lot - and walk in.

workout every other day Jari Love Ripped DVD. or pilates.

Eat clean

I went gluten free

drink lots of water

eliminated pop :(, alcohol (bye bye margaritas...), slurpees...
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:39 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Excersised and ate healthy well balanced meals. Small portions. Moderation of everything.
    Do it right. Don't diet, just eat right and excersise.
    Know what types of food you need to cut back on. For some it's carbs, some it's sugars, some it's fats.
    Either way. Eat healthy, well balanced meals. Junk in moderation. Lots of clear fluids. Cut out the soda, that's bad for anyone especially when losing weight. And small portions. EXCERSISE! Cardio is the only way to lose weight properly. 20-30 minutes a day.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:05 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I am doing alot of cardio and yoga and it is starting off slow, but I am finally starting to lose.
    Anonymous

• I'm a Beachbody Coach and I help folks get healthy. I use their workout videos- Slim in 6 & TurboJam - both programs have a few different workouts so I get variety in my workout!

Here's some tips .. good luck!

Start & end each day and each meal with a glass of water - If you are not a water drinker, start with a 4 oz glass and work up to an 8 oz glass.

NEVER skip breakfast - need to jump start your metabolism for the day! Even if it's a piece of toast w/ peanut butter, a meal replacement shake or a banana, you need something in your stomach.

Cooking Tips
    •- Bake, broil, or grill meat instead of frying
    •- Cook with Canola or Olive oil or use Olive oil cooking spray
    •- Flavor your food with herbs instead of butter or sauces. Use strong spices such as garlic, dill, cilantro, or cheyenne pepper.
    More veggies, less carbs (pasta, rice, potatoes & bread)
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 6:31 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Also exercise while you sit in the car or on computer. Suck in your stomach, hold, release ..great for abs.
    How about a variety of Crunches? Works the core & abs - which will target that "baby fat" area.
    You can do "normal crunches" - knees bent and focus on sucking in your stomach when you lift your shoulders and head. You can lift your butt a little when you do this to for a little extra punch.

Side crunches -lie on back, feet in air, arms behind your head then crunch" side to side like you are trying to get your elbows and knees to meet.

Double crunches - lift arms/shoulders up while legs/knees come up to meet each other.

Reverse crunch - lie on back, cross right leg over left knee, arms behind head - lift legs & butt like you are crunching.

DANCE - works the whole body!

GOOD LUCK!
    Tips and success stories on my website also.
    www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 6:33 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I'm using Limbaslim to lose weight. It's an olfactory hypnosis program. You listen to a 10 minute meditation each day and sniff a little bottle of essential oils. It reprograms your brain so you don't want to eat junk food. I eat whole grains, veggies, fruit, and lean proteins and rarely want anything else. I keep a pint of ice cream in the freezer for days I fancy a little sweet treat but it lasts for weeks. It's available at limbaslim.com and the same company also makes programs like limbafit to help motivate you to work out. I've lost over 20lbs so far with no effort at all, it just happens naturally.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:55 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Plain and simple Exercise! I dont believe in pills or diet alone. P90X Lost 15lbs in 3 weeks and still losing!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:32 PM on May. 6, 2010