Why get teknical with the question, instead of the bible?

...See instead of focussing on the way I misspelled TECHNICAL, why not on the real issue at hand?

-->Your spirituality, and/or the relationship you have with God/dess.

How the question is asked, the grammer, the nature, nor the personal details, or intellect of the person matters. All that does is the answer to the question. And here is mine:
Why do you think God inforced a primary set of rules(10 comd.) that he alone does not have to obey?

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 5:30 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• confused

totally lost

gbaby01

Answer by gbaby01 at 5:33 PM on May. 5, 2010

• i don't think god did, think someone else did.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:34 PM on May. 5, 2010

• How the question is asked, the grammer, the nature, nor the personal details, or intellect of the person matters

Actually they do because you can't expect to get answers when people can't understand what you're asking in the first place.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:34 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I see it as being the same as the rules my children have to obey that I do not.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:34 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Now as for the rest of your question, I don't believe God exists therefore I don't believe he's the one who "created" those rules nor is "exempt" from following them. It's a moot point
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:36 PM on May. 5, 2010

• How the question is asked, the grammer, the nature, nor the personal details, or intellect of the person matters. All that does is the answer to the question

You are kind of wrong here, your presentation means a lot and if you don't have a good understanding of your own questions or verses you use your question cannot be held with much regard.

ps. you know you spelled grammar wrong. no?
    Anonymous

• Why do you think God inforced a primary set of rules(10 comd.) that he alone does not have to obey?

Same reason I set rules for my kids that I don't have to obey. My kids must be in bed by 8:30 I am in bed by 11. My kids are up at 7am I am up at 6:30. My kids must go to school, I go to work. My kids must rinse the dishes after I cook the dinner
    Anonymous

• enforced
    Anonymous

• Most of you just proved my point, EXACTLY.shouting

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 5:47 PM on May. 5, 2010

• He does obey them. He follows his will and does not allow the enemy to lead him astray from it. **The first set of commands**. (His will btw is to save mankind from the enemy) and his lies. He loves mankind with a unconditional love and does everything in his power to warn them and bring them back to the truth to save their lives and souls from the evil one's fate. **Second part of commandments**. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 5:48 PM on May. 5, 2010