Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have no place to live does the gov....

help you pay for a place if you can't afford if???

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (1)
  • yes, i dont know what state your in, but im in PA and there is a program called HUD where they pay for you to live in an apartment, house, etc....good luck contact your local assistance office, they would probably help you

    Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 5:51 PM on May. 5, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.