Cute, Fun, Quick Mothers Day Craft ideas

Not really a question. I just wanted to share two fun craft ideas I did with the kids today. I bought super large clothes pins at a craft store (about 6 inches x 1.5 inches). Glued 2 circle magnets to one side and glued pretty scrapbooking paper to the other side. Let the kids decorate with adhesive sparkling jewels, buttons, and added ribbon with bows. So cute and now Grandma has something to put on her fridge to hold art work.

Then we painted small cardboard boxes, lots of colors, then glued on adhesive jewels (oriental trading co), bright stickers and buttons. They are great for moms to hold all kinds of treasures.

Each cost less than 2.50 each to make.

Happy Mothers Day!

Lifes-A-Dance

Asked by Lifes-A-Dance at 5:51 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• great ideas.. however there is no way they would be shipped in two days on the weekend, lolololo. But I LOVE that magazine!!!! For mothers day I have no idea yet what I'm going to get my mom. I'm waiting for my daughter to wake up so we can actually go shopping for it. lol. I hope to find something fun my daughter can "build" for her, but something child friendly (she is only 2).. and then I'll worry about what I want to get her when I get there. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:31 PM on May. 7, 2010