What do you think when you read this ad?

What do you think of this ad im placing on CraigsList? Would you want to get photographed by him? Should i add or delete anything?

"Well known photographer of celebrities is now on the Central Coast to take your family portraits, children's photos, senior pics, or to update/create your modeling portfolio! Book your day before March 31st to receive your $25.00 print credit! Check out my website at www.----------"

Thanks for your input!!

You would think it was a hoax even if he had a legit website of pictures he took of the Jonas Brothers, JoJo, Timbaland, Toby Love, Jordin Sparks, Honor Society, Reik, and Los TIgres Del Norte? What would make this ad POP???

Amandaandamy

Asked by Amandaandamy at 5:58 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well-it's after March 31st.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 6:02 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I would have a hard time believing that someone who has photographed celebs needs to advertise on craigslist. The website would need to look excellent and be very well maintained. It's just one of those things that sounds fishy even if it's true. That's just me. I tend to be a bit skeptical though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:03 PM on May. 5, 2010

• yeah i meant june, major blonde moment. Ok thanks for your input :)
    Amandaandamy

Answer by Amandaandamy at 6:06 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I would totally think it's a hoax. Like But Mommie (love the name btw) said, why would a celebrity photographer need to advertise on Craigslist?? Sounds like a perv.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:29 PM on May. 5, 2010