adoption

well i just found out that i am pregnant with my third child. I know that i don't want anymore. So i need to look into adoptions . but i don't know where start. do i need a lawyer or do you go through an agency. and what is a good agency? i live in florida btw

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Adoption

• I think you just put the baby in a cardboard box with a sign and stand in front of a grocery store.
    Anonymous

• well u know ur other two kids might resent you for doing that someday....I would seriously think twice.
    Anonymous

• i agree with the first anon. you really need to think about this. how could you give away your childrens brother or sister? your baby? that is not right. that is so sad.
    if i was you, i would be considering keeping it, or having an abortion before i would be considering adoption.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:24 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I just can't see why you wanna keep the other two and not this baby?....was you raped or was is a bad relationship?or are you single and scared?....one more baby really doesnt make tooo mucha dif on budget minus ull be buying diapers out the ass again..I am not judging you im just saying that its not a fair choice and really you should keep this baby and never tell it u had thts of giving it away....Cause the other two kids might be like wth mom? Why did you give my bro or sis away? And they will also always wonder what the outcome of that kid is....kids are humans not animals...u don't just give them away...cause you don't want to raise one more...
    Anonymous

• Choosing life for your baby is wonderful. If you do a private adoption then you can get a lawyer and so can the adoptive parents. If you want to go through an agency you can look online to find different adoption agencies in Florida. Cafemom has some groups that may help you with adoption to answer any questions you may have.
    Anonymous

• I am sorry that you come on here to ask a question and get unsympathetic answers. I am sure you have thought of all your options before you came to think of adoption. Please know that no matter what your choice, you will not ever be able to please everyone. The most important is that you do what you feel is best for you and your situation. While some may look at adoption as giving your baby away, others look at adoption as giving your baby a life.
    Anonymous

• Look in your phone directory or online for Florida adoption agencies. I am sure they can help you and will let you see profiles of couples waiting to adopt.
    Anonymous

• Purpulbutterfly-what is sad is your statement to abort the baby.
    Anonymous

• Oh yes. It's much better to murder a baby than to save its life. *roles eyes* Your other kids will understand. I would suggest not having sex anymore though or get on some permanent birth control. Look in the phone book.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 7:44 PM on May. 5, 2010

• ok well thnx everyone has been super helpful. except for the abortion comment and the not having sex anymore comment. i love sex too much and i am to young to get my tubes tied believe me i have asked. and the pills have failed me once and the shot makes me fat lol. and i used a condom this time so as you can see i have really bad luck when it comes to this
    Anonymous