Swelling??

I'm 35 weeks... and i literally drink more water than a camel could even dream of drinking... i always have a water bottle on me and i'm always sippin off of it... but it seems like no matter hwo much i drink my feet still swell up! Is that normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Lots of women swell up, it's just how there body works.
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 6:38 PM on May. 5, 2010

• *their
    madamlinwe

• I had alot of water retention with my son, and it got worse right after I had him (long story), I would assume it is normal my doctor told me it happens. It could be normal or it could be edema. I think They say if you press on your foot hold for three seconds and let go, count to five it there is still an indentation where you pressed call the doctor.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:59 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I had MAJOR swelling with my 4th pregnancy!! I gained 10lbs in water weight overnight :( It is normal, but definately a pain in the ass!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 11:18 AM on May. 6, 2010