I swear what the heck

My dumb ass obygn took money out of my account and I haven't been to her office since last year. ( changed obgyn cause she made me uncomfortable) Well Today when I went to pay rent there was 250.00 missing from my account. Apparently they took money out today without promission. I am so beyond irritated. I have no idea how I can get my money back. I guess the insurance company didn't pay them and I am no longer with that insurance company. Any advice would help. I really need that money in my account back it was from my son doctor appointment. I can't believe that back allowed them to take money out again.
Could anyone please tell me what I can do to get that money back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• Huh? Why does your ob/gyn have access to your bank account?
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 6:53 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I agree why does your ob have access to your bank account? I would call them and the bank and raise hell. For one the bank should not allow unauthorized withdrawals and your ob should not take money out of your account especially without talking to you first.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 7:06 PM on May. 5, 2010

• That is exactly what i have stated to them. They had my bank card on file since last year. But that was only on file because I used my card to pay them. Its irritating and the bank wont talk to me about it and said to take it up with the obgyn. So I am closing my account and I am so ready to sue them. I don't have money for them to take out,The insurance should havae paid it, my appointment was covered in full since I was having problems with my iUD
    Anonymous

• get a lawyers, advice very affordanle click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:29 PM on May. 5, 2010

• go to the bank and tell them there was an unauthorized withdrawal (since they used your bank card). most banks have a 0 limit policy that states if you sign an affidavit or file a police report that this money was not withdrawn with your permission, you can get it all back.

unfortunately, it could take almost a month. I used to work for a large bank and we had customers with this problem all the time (especially when they bought "trial" samples of stuff like diet pills on the internet, or paid their cable bill with their card). usual time it took to get it back was 3-5 weeks.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:58 AM on May. 6, 2010