Would you use marijuana if it were legal?

My husband and I go back and forth on this issue. He has had bad back pain for years now and says that he would rather smoke than get addicted to pain killers and have to take stool softeners constantly. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would never smoke MJ, even if legal.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 7:48 PM on May. 5, 2010

• nope....i also do not drink. so even if it were legal i wouldnt do it. i do not like the feeling of being intoxicated. especially being a mom of two young children i need to be clear headed at ALL times.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 7:48 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I wouldn't but only because I used to and I know I don't like it. I know people who smoke it for pain relief and they take way less pills when smoking it then when they don't smoke it. I think they should make it legal.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 7:59 PM on May. 5, 2010

• No. I used to use it and it made me fat, lazy, and paranoid/depressed. Also, legal or not, inhaling smoke is never good for your health.
    earthmama727

Answer by earthmama727 at 8:04 PM on May. 5, 2010

• especially being a mom of two young children i need to be clear headed at ALL times

this too
    earthmama727

• no i hate the feeling
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 8:07 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I've never had a use for it legal or not.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:09 PM on May. 5, 2010

• im not going to act as if drugs are good but marijuana has been proven to be less dangerous than alcohol !! if anything i think that alcohol should be the illegal drug !! alcohol has been proven to be the key component to date raps, kidnappings/missing persons, and the #1 spot DEATH !! not once have you heard of someone dying from using marijuana but you have heard of people dying from alcohol poisoning !! so yes .... if marijuana would become legal i would use it before i touch alcohol !!
    b.germany

Answer by b.germany at 8:15 PM on May. 5, 2010

• nope
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:17 PM on May. 5, 2010

• No. I've never tried it and really have no reason to want to.
    Anonymous