I want anotherr baby so badly

I want anotherr baby so badly
I have 2 girls my oldest just turned 5 last week and my youngest will be 2.5 in July. My 5 year old will be going to all day kindrergarden in the fall so I will have just the toddler home. The only thing is she is into EVERYTHING if I got pregnant within the nxt couple months by the time I had the baby will she out grow this? You cannot take your eyes off her for more than a minute or 2. The only othrer thing is DH wants another one as well, but hasn't told me when he wants another one. I was going to get fixed when I went to my OB 2 weeks ago, but DH wants another so I decided not to get fixed, but I can't get a straight answer from him all he says is if I ask when we can have another he says soon. What to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your daughter WILL outgrow it. Maybe not in time for the new baby.

As to your husband...ask, point blank. Nothing like direct communication. "Shall we try now?" Simple yes or no.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:23 AM on May. 6, 2010

• She may grow out of it, but who knows? I would say definitely if you get pregnant you're going to need to be on top of her with some careful discipline. By now she can learn to obey you when you tell her not to get into stuff. Besides that, just be patient! Maybe each month after your period ask your DH if you can go off BC yet. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 8:19 PM on May. 5, 2010

• well the thing is we don't use protection we haven't for over 10 years now. He pulls out both my other 2 were planned so the pull out works for us so I don't know how to go about that?
    Anonymous

• when he don't pull out he is ready!
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 10:51 PM on May. 5, 2010