do you take extras...

when you go to fast food places do you take more than you think you need of katchup and stuff so you have small packets at home if you need them lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on May. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I guess I do sometimes, but I don't plan it that way! Then again, maybe subconsciously I give myself "generous" portions.... Fortunately, I don't eat at fast food very often, 'cause I still have to buy ketchup!
    Anonymous

• I do with napkins...you never know when you will need them in the car.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:11 PM on May. 5, 2010

• yep i take everything ketchup napkins forks spoons and lots of straws and the salt and pepper packets.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 8:26 PM on May. 5, 2010

• i do, lol.I take like 2extra straws, napkins, and ketchup packs...i dont do it often though cause when ii do eat at fast food places its diff. places
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 8:32 PM on May. 5, 2010

• No, but if I do have leftovers I'll keep them.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 8:46 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I do with napkins for inside my van. They are always being used. lol!!! I also do with some places' bbq sauce because it packs up in my husbands lunch easily, instead of having to use a container that he'll probably forget to bring home. I usually don't do any of it purposefully, but if I end up with extras, they head right into the fridge.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 9:22 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I don't take them, but most places give them away like they're about to expire. I have load of ketchup, hot sauce, bbq sauce, etc . . Why do they give out 16 packets of hot sauce when I only ordered 2 tacos?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:24 PM on May. 5, 2010

• always grab a couple extra straws, napkins, salt and pepper packets for just in case in my truck.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:54 PM on May. 5, 2010

• I always have a few of everything in my dashbox.
    Anonymous

• Pnukey-
    most places give them away like they're about to expire

i wish they did that here, they only give you 2 packets of ketchup, i have to get out of the car and go in and get more...they act like they are running out EVERYTIME, in MOST of the fast food places....
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 10:13 PM on May. 5, 2010