I want anotherr baby so badly ( I didn't get a response in trying to consive I posted twice so I am hoping to get a response here)

I want anotherr baby so badly
I have 2 girls my oldest just turned 5 last week and my youngest will be 2.5 in July. My 5 year old will be going to all day kindrergarden in the fall so I will have just the toddler home. The only thing is she is into EVERYTHING if I got pregnant within the nxt couple months by the time I had the baby will she out grow this? You cannot take your eyes off her for more than a minute or 2. The only othrer thing is DH wants another one as well, but hasn't told me when he wants another one. I was going to get fixed when I went to my OB 2 weeks ago, but DH wants another so I decided not to get fixed, but I can't get a straight answer from him all he says is if I ask when we can have another he says soon. What to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on May. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• wait and have a deep talk with our hubby
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 8:22 PM on May. 5, 2010

• It sounds like he isn't really sure about having another one. Maybe you should have a heart to heart.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:16 PM on May. 5, 2010

• Hey, I am apart of the TTC board and I never saw this post or anything to similar to it. Sorry if I missed it by mistake. I think you just need to sit down and talk openly to your hubby. You both need to be on the same page on a decision such as this one. As for the age of your children. There's really no telling, every child is different. My daughter was 2.5 when I had my son and while she was (and still is) in her little "monster" stage she was surprisingly a REALLY great help with him.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:33 PM on May. 5, 2010