I need a super specia present idea!

My hubby and I just adopted a child. She is 5 years old and we have been trying to adopt her for 2 years. She lived with her spetmom who was hitting her and it took too long for social services to get her away from that woman. Anyway, she's been living with us for 2 weeks and she's been pretty happy about it. It's the first time she has a nice room, clean clothes etc.
Her bday is on the 14th and she's going to turn 5. We're not throwing a party because we'll be out of town on her bday, but we'd love her to have an amazing bday. Hubby was thinking a trip to Disney World would be a nice gift, but it's her first bday with us so I would like to give her something she can keep and maybe take her to Disneyworld sometime during the summer.
What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on May. 5, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• you can always take her to disney and get her some special keepsakes.. pictures with characters and stuff.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:43 PM on May. 5, 2010